Beach Dogs!
Welcome to Beach Dogs! Role play in Key Largo or Key West as a dog! Register or log in, we can't wait to see you!
Beach Dogs!
Welcome to Beach Dogs! Role play in Key Largo or Key West as a dog! Register or log in, we can't wait to see you!
Beach Dogs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beach Dogs!

Role play as a dog in this pack in Key West and Key Largo in Florida!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Count To 100!
Application Form! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:45 pm by Jaeger

» Application Form!
Application Form! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:01 am by Jocky

» Shark Tooth Hut
Application Form! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:27 am by Jocky

» Available Ranks
Application Form! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 12:59 am by Jocky

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:58 am
Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this month
No user

Application Form!

Go down 
+2
Lily
Jaeger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaeger
Floot
Jaeger

Application Form! Empty
PostSubject: Application Form!   Application Form! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 12:20 am

Hi! Welcome to the Key West! Beach Dogs is a website where you can roleplay as different dogs from all across the world, and you can apply here. The rules are fairly basic and you should read over all of them before you even think about joining! At DBL we believe in being as respectful as you can be, so don't try to be rude to other members or be an over-all asswipe.

There are just a few things I need to go over before you should look over the application! The secret message is: SAIL. I hope you have a great time here roleplaying with us, if you have any questions or concerns feel free to message an admin!

1. Be respectful! If you're not, you will get a warning. Always make sure to be as nice as you can, this is a happy environment and I'd like to keep it that way.

2. Be realistic! Obviously a Chihuahua can't cause a German Shepard to be seriously injured with one bite to the tail. Don't god-mode please! That won't be tolerated on this site.

3. No double accounts unless you have permission from an admin! If you are found doing this, you will be banned from the site.

4. Have fun!

Application:

Code:
Name:
Dog Age:
Dog Breed:
Brief Description of:
-Appearance:
-Personality:
-Quirks/Special Traits:
History (optional)
Your level of activity:
Other?:
Secret Word:
Back to top Go down
http://puregadreel.tumblr.com
Lily
New Dog in Town
Lily

Application Form! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form!   Application Form! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 4:09 am

Name: Lily
Dog Age: 3 years and countin'
Dog Breed: Red Border Collie
Rank Desired: Kuwinda
Brief Description of:
-Appearance:
-Personality: EXTREMELY energetic and hyper, knows how to have a good time, super sweet and friendly to everyone, goofy
-Quirks/Special Traits: too forgiving sometimes, insane speed, excellent nose, but her hyperactivities tend to lead her born-to-hunt nose into a heap load of trouble.
History (optional) WIP
Your level of activity: 10 (if I stay interested and such)
Other?: My sister (100% REAL) might join this website... fair warning.

Also, RP advice, Lily is a pup at heart, it might take some sheer determination to get her calm enough to actually discuss important topics.
Secret Word: Sail! OOOOOOH! OOOOH! sorry I don't like that song actually ._.
Back to top Go down
Jocky
Chief
Jocky

Application Form! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form!   Application Form! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 4:11 am

RandomUsernameXD wrote:
Name: Lily
Dog Age: 3 years and countin'
Dog Breed: Red Border Collie
Rank Desired: Kuwinda
Brief Description of:
-Appearance:
-Personality: EXTREMELY energetic and hyper, knows how to have a good time, super sweet and friendly to everyone, goofy
-Quirks/Special Traits: too forgiving sometimes, insane speed, excellent nose, but her hyperactivities tend to lead her born-to-hunt nose into a heap load of trouble.
History (optional) WIP
Your level of activity: 10 (if I stay interested and such)
Other?: My sister (100% REAL) might join this website... fair warning.

Also, RP advice, Lily is a pup at heart, it might take some sheer determination to get her calm enough to actually discuss important topics.
Secret Word: Sail! OOOOOOH! OOOOH! sorry I don't like that song actually ._.

Accepted. Changing your username now.
Back to top Go down
https://beachdogslargo.forumotion.com
Sollux
New Dog in Town
Sollux

Application Form! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form!   Application Form! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 4:18 am

Name: Sollux.
    Dog Age: Young Adult (Three-Four Years.)
    Dog Breed: Husky mix.
    Rank Desired: Mazingira.
    Brief Description of:
    -Appearance: Picture One. Picture Two.
    -Personality: Sollux has extreme mood swings, and is very self hating, and antisocial, however is very intelligent.
    -Quirks/Special Traits: He speaks with a lisp, which he can get very annoyed about if someone mentions.
    History (optional): WIP! D:
    Your level of activity: Six-Seven I'm afraid. D:
    Other?: Nope.
    Secret Word: SAIL. <3
Back to top Go down
Jocky
Chief
Jocky

Application Form! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form!   Application Form! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 4:19 am

Jinger wrote:

Name: Sollux.Dog Age: Young Adult (Three-Four Years.)Dog Breed: Husky mix.Gender: Male.Rank Desired: Mazingira.Brief Description of:-Appearance: Picture One. Picture Two.-Personality: Sollux has extreme mood swings, and is very self hating, and antisocial, however is very intelligent.-Quirks/Special Traits: He speaks with a lisp, which he can get very annoyed about if someone mentions.History (optional): WIP! D:Your level of activity: Six-Seven I'm afraid. D:Other?: Nope.Secret Word: SAIL. <3

Aceppted! Changing your info now c:
Back to top Go down
Kaki

Kaki

Application Form! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form!   Application Form! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:57 pm

Name: Kaki.
Dog Age: 1.5 years.
Dog Breed: A hybrid of mainly a Dalmatian and a Siberian Husky, with some small dogs (Chihuahua and Pembroke Welsh Corgi) in her blood.
Rank Desired: Kuwinda.
Brief Description Of:
-Appearance: Because of Kaki's vast collection of dogs in her blood, it is hard to pick out the faintest features of her to match with the dog you may think is related to her. She has thin, shaggy white fur, and some pink skin is visible. She is relatively large, and overweight. She has a dark grey splotch on her right eye, and a dark grey strip that widens from the middle of her back to the tip of her tail. She also has dark grey ear halves. Her paws are strong and thick, and have a dull pink pad. A few birthmarks on her skin can be seen, such as the two on her front left leg, on her front left dew claw, on her left hind leg ankle, on her right cheek, and on the rim of her left ear. Kaki also has a golden ribbon tied snugly behind her bottom teeth and around her jaw.
-Personality: Kaki is quite social, and approaches with confidence and amiability. She is a bipolar character, meaning she struggles with mixed emotions, and often displays the wrong expression as a result of the confusion. Other than her reoccurring mix-ups, she is very friendly, but will snap at those who anger or annoy her. Most of the time, she tries to hide this negativity by simply walking away. She is a welcoming friend, and accepts everyone as a potential cuddle-buddy.
-Quirks/Special Traits: Though she doesn't have many, she can quickly figure out solutions to solve issues, and is a swift thinker. She hunts with odd technique, and is not easily distracted from catching a meal.
History (Optional): W.I.P, might not write much.
Your Level of Activity: 6 - 8 (Active on weekends).
Other?: I was invited by Sollux.
Secret Word: The secret word is Sail/SAIL. c:
Back to top Go down
http://wolflvr7373.deviantart.com/
Jocky
Chief
Jocky

Application Form! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form!   Application Form! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 4:05 pm

Accepted; Kaki! Just a warning, swearing/cussing whatever "people in da hood" (xD) call it now, is allowed here.

Back to top Go down
Lily
New Dog in Town
Lily

Application Form! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form!   Application Form! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:09 am

Welcome Kaki!
Back to top Go down
Jocky
Chief
Jocky

Application Form! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form!   Application Form! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:18 am

Lily wrote:
Welcome Kaki!

Please have at least 3 words in your regular posts, thanks! c:
Back to top Go down
Nova
New Dog in Town
Nova

Application Form! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form!   Application Form! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:51 pm

Name:Nova2
Dog Age:2
Dog Breed:germanshepard
Rank Desired:chloro
Brief Description of:
-Appearance:black fur with blue eyes
-Personality:cheery,a little bit shy around others
-Quirks/Special Traits:when things are bad she is always able to see the good side of the thing
History (optional)
Your level of activity:2-3
Other?:
Back to top Go down
Jocky
Chief
Jocky

Application Form! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form!   Application Form! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:01 am

Accepted!

Unfortunately, you cannot have a number in your name. So I will just be changing it to Nova.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Form! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form!   Application Form! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Form!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beach Dogs! :: Guest Beach :: Dog Applications-
Jump to: